Jacob:
Jacob has been infatuated with clocks. Everywhere we go, "mama! A CLOCK!!!" Seriously, he yells. Even at church. Actually... especially at church. That's why I was so excited to find this awesome clock pillow! He's going to love it! He is also obsessed with playing in the kitchen. He has a little play kitchen, but not much play food, so I thought I'd get busy with making some felt food.
1. Crafty Clock PillowJacob has been infatuated with clocks. Everywhere we go, "mama! A CLOCK!!!" Seriously, he yells. Even at church. Actually... especially at church. That's why I was so excited to find this awesome clock pillow! He's going to love it! He is also obsessed with playing in the kitchen. He has a little play kitchen, but not much play food, so I thought I'd get busy with making some felt food.
2. Felt Food, doughnuts, yummy meals
3. Church Quiet Book with file folders
Ian:
Ian is well... he's... uh... only 3 months old, so I haven't figured out his loves yet, except sucking on his adorable little hands. That's why I'm going to try and get this kid to like wearing hats. I never put them on Jacob, and he will not wear them at all. No matter how hard I try or how much I beg/bribe.
There's more to come, but this is what I've got so far...
1. Brimmed BeaniesIan is well... he's... uh... only 3 months old, so I haven't figured out his loves yet, except sucking on his adorable little hands. That's why I'm going to try and get this kid to like wearing hats. I never put them on Jacob, and he will not wear them at all. No matter how hard I try or how much I beg/bribe.
There's more to come, but this is what I've got so far...
2.

No comments:
Post a Comment